Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Review 9/27/09

WOW!
Awesome service this morning all the way around.

The day kicked off with our children's choir sounding as good as I've ever heard them. And, I must say, our little Alex was just adorable singing along on the front row. I didn't even know that she knew those songs! Also, the two little girls that sang solos both have beautiful voices...we'll be hearing from them again soon!

Praise and Worship was great as well. "Blessed Be Your Name" is definitely one of our church's favorites.

Then, to conclude our musical portion of the service, our lady's choir provided the icing on the cake. I'd been looking forward to this one since we practiced it last Wednesday. Our ladies' voices were just angelic. Hands down the best I've heard from an all-ladies choir!

Great job young and old (okay..."older") alike!
I'm already looking forward to next week!

In Christ,
Michael

0 comments: