Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday Review 9/20/09

Another good service yesterday. It looked like attendance was up a little to me. We only had three empty seats in the choir loft, and I can easily name three "regulars" who were not with us yesterday! I'm looking forward to the day when we need to add more chairs up there! Something tells me it won't be long...

The choir sounded terrific; much better than the last time we tried that song! That day, myself, along with every other man present, forgot to sing the second verse. The one labeled, "Men Only!" I think maybe I overcompensated and oversang yesterday to make sure it didn't happen again.

The Praise Team was good, but it just never feels the same without the drums. I really miss Terry when he can't make it! I just don't understand those churches who believe percussion instruments were spawned by satan...they should probably look "under the hood" of their pianos (ask me to explain if you don't get that, lol).

I'm already looking forward to next week's service! See you Wednesday!

In Christ,
Michael

0 comments: