Just wanted to say thank you for those who attended choir practice this week. We had our largest group in recent memory.
Things are really starting to take off and it's really exciting. We have three new choir members that have joined in the past two weeks and several more that I have my eyes on. I really appreciate those that accepted my challenge.
I said when I came to West End last year that my goal was for the choir to equal at least 20-25% of our weekly attendence. We are now meeting those numbers and may soon pass them. I guess we'll just have to grow a bigger church to match our choir, huh???
Now...one last thing...we need more MEN! Bring 'em if you got 'em ladies!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
In Christ,
Michael
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Wednesday Choir Practice
at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment